To complement the benefits of a body scrub the next day you can also do your own homemade coffee body wrap.
The benefits of body wraps are to fight water retention, reduce cellulite, detoxify the body and to tone and firm the skin.
* 1/2 cup of fresh coffee grounds
* 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
* Essential oil such as Juniper, Rosemary (optional)
* Apply the body wrap mixture, wrap the treated area with a transparent film and leave it on for 10-15 minutes.
* Use recycled coffee. It is great for sustainable living.
We hope you enjoyed watching how to do a homemade spa wrap which was brought to you by the Excelsior Spa Team Malta. For an enhanced pampering experience Indulge in a luxury spa treatment at Le Grand Spa. Contact us today to place your booking. You can reach us on +356 21250520 or on email@example.com.
If you’re not in the mood of leaving your home for a spa treatment then take some time off and prepare your very own simple home spa treatment. Relax and pamper yourself with a natural body scrub in the comfort of your home.
Made from natural ingredients the benefits of this homemade body scrub is of getting rid of dead cells from the skin and of having a more radiant complexion.
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup oil of your choice, such as coconut, jojoba, olive or grape seed
- Essential oils (optional)
For a pure relaxing treatments be sure to check out our spa treatments. Kindly contact our Spa Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 21250520 to book your spa package.