For more information about our Festive Season Programme kindly contact our Christmas Desk on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 21250520.
Visiting Malta this Winter? There are several things you can enjoy whilst exploring the islands. From country walks to visiting museums, there is surely something for everyone to enjoy. Have a look at some of our tips that will make your holiday in Malta worthwhile.
1. Visit Hagar Qim, Malta’s prehistoric freestanding Megalithic temples situated in Qrendi
2. Practice your photography
3. Go out cycling one morning or afternoon
4. Have you tried painting? There are so many beautiful sceneries around Malta and Gozo
5. Go karting in Ta’ Qali
6. Try horse riding at least once in your life
7. Go back to the past; visit the ‘Ggantija Temples’ in Gozo
8. Dance the night away at one of the nightclubs in Paceville
9. Visit the ‘Kordin 111 Neolithic Temples’
10. Go to the ‘Malta War Museum’ in Fort St Elmo in Valletta
11. Visit the ‘Museum of National History’ in Mdina
12. Visit the National library in Valletta
13. Go to Mgarr Ix-Xini cove in Gozo
14. Visit the Royal Navy Prison Museum in Corradino
15. Take a trip out to the newly opened National Aquarium in Qawra
16. See the ‘Fat Lady’ at the Tarxien temples
17. Admire ‘The Magesterial Palace & Armoury’ in Valletta
18. Take time to explore at least one seasonal cultural event
The Grand Hotel Excelsior’s prime location allows easy access to all tourist locations around the Maltese Islands. The main bus terminus provides services to all towns and villages and is only a few minutes away from this luxury 5 star hotel in Malta. If you’d like to explore places around Malta, kindly contact the chauffeur driven service at this superior hotel. With a list of tours and excursions they will surely help you enjoy a unique and memorable Malta holiday.