A holiday to Malta is incomplete without a visit to the old capital city of Malta, Mdina. This old town and the whereabouts offer interesting insights into Maltese history and the old way of life of the Maltese. If you plan to visit Mdina and Rabat have a look at our list of recommendations.
- Explore Mdina by Night
- Go to Dingli Cliffs, limits of Rabat and enjoy the stunning views
- Visit St. Pauls Catacombs in Rabat
- Wander around Buskett Gardens close to Rabat
- See a Norman House by visiting Palazzo Falzon in Mdina
- Admire the mosaics at The Roman Villa in Rabat
- Visit the Museum of National History in Mdina
- Experience the Mdina Dungeons
- Enjoy the beautiful views from Fontanella tea rooms in Mdina
If you’re visiting Malta and would like to see some interesting places, please feel free to contact the Concierge Desk at this superior 5 star hotel in Malta and they will advise you on Where to Go and What to Do in Malta during your holidays.
Photo courtesy of viewingmalta.com