Grand Hotel Excelsior
Great Siege Road,
Tel: 00356 2125 0520
Fax: 00356 2125 0522
Do you enjoy Museum Hopping & City Life? Then imagine how Spectacular they must be at night!!
The Notte Bianca is a spectacular, night-long celebration of culture and arts in Malta’s capital, Valletta. It is a FREE annual event that takes place in and around Valletta.
This year, the Notte Bianca will take place on Saturday 4th October 2014.
During Notte Bianca, Valletta’s museums, private and public art galleries, and other cultural venues offer free entrance and are open almost all night. The capital is transformed into a city-wide festive gathering; including music, dance, film and performance. Several museums and places play host to visual art exhibitions, dance and theatre performances. Streets and squares become venues for open-air concerts, while many cafes and restaurants extend their hours and also run pavement stalls. All art and musical forms are represented from classical to pop and contemporary.
Public transport is also available till late.
On this occasion the Grand Hotel Excelsior is offering a Special Offer which includes:
• Accommodation in a Deluxe Partial Sea View Room
• A 20% OFF the Bed and Breakfast Rate
• Welcome drink upon arrival
• Daily Buffet Breakfast
• One way taxi transfer from the Malta International Airport to the Grand Hotel Excelsior (for a maximum of three persons)
• Use of indoor and outdoor pool and fitness centre
• Complimentary pressing service during your stay
Rates starting from €74 per person per night sharing a Double Deluxe Partial Sea View Room.
For any additional nights please feel free to place a second booking with our Best Available Rate.
And if you would like to take a snack before or after attending the event Our Harbour View Lounge Bar is open 24 hours a day and serves a range of platters until 23.00 hours.
Terms & Conditions Apply.
• Offer is valid from the 3rd till the 7th October 2014.
• Reservation requires full prepayment for the entire stay at time of booking. This special rate is non-refundable and prepayment is charged to your credit card between time of booking and day of arrival.
• Rates and availability are subject to change.
• In order to attend the Notte Bianca event you need to be staying with us on the 4th October 2014.
• Offer is valid for a minimum of 3 nights’ stay.
• Please advise expected time of arrival and flight details at booking stage so that our Transport Desk can organise the airport pick up for you. You may also send an email to our Transport Desk on email@example.com. Taxi transfer is only one way and for a maximum of three persons.