Grand Hotel Excelsior
Great Siege Road,
Tel: 00356 2125 0520
Fax: 00356 2125 0522
Whether you are a nature lover or are seeking a haven of tranquility during your holidays in Malta, the lovely gardens around Malta offer some ideal spots for your free time.
If you wander around Malta you will find a number of beautiful public gardens. Although they are quite small in size, most of them have a historical and cultural background.
Our Three Day Malta Gardens Break includes:
Rates starting from €114 per person per night sharing a Double Deluxe Partial Sea View Room.
Terms & Conditions Apply.
Day 1: Valletta & Floriana
Arrive at the hotel and spend the day wandering around Valletta.
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and take in the splendour of nature at the city’s public gardens which offer superb panoramic views of the harbour. In the Valletta and Floriana area most of the gardens date back to the time of the Knights. Visit some of these unique gardens found around Valletta, namely:
• Hastings Garden – Valletta
• Lower & Upper Barracca Gardens – Valletta
• Argotti Botanical Gardens – Floriana
Recommended tips during your visit in Valletta:
• St John’s Co Cathedral
• Grand Masters’ Palace and Armoury
• Casa Rocca Piccola
• National Museum of Fine Arts
Start the day with a lavish buffet breakfast at the Grand Hotel Excelsior. Then set off on a four hour trip with Our Chauffeur Driven Service which will take you to the popular San Anton Gardens and its neighbourhood. Today’s stops will be to Sa Maison Gardens, San Anton Gardens and to a Palace, in Naxxar.
• Sa Maison Garden – Ta Xbiex
• San Anton Gardens – Hal Balzan
• Palazzo Parisio – Naxxar
Following another lavish buffet breakfast, our chauffeur driven service will take you on another four hour trip. And today’s excursion will take you to a number of venues which are well-sought by the locals especially by families, namely: Buskett, Ta’ Qali and Mdina.
For any additional nights please feel free to place a second booking with our Best Available Rate.
And if you would like further information about Maltese Gardens visit Our Malta Gardens Page.
Terms & Conditions:
• Some of the gardens may not be open on Sunday & Public Holidays.
• Reservation requires full prepayment for the entire stay at time of booking. This special rate is non-refundable and prepayment is charged to your credit card between time of booking and day of arrival.
• Rates and availability are subject to change.
• Entrance to gardens is free of charge, however should you wish to visit the palaces and/or the mentioned attractions these would be at an additional supplement and must be purchased directly from site.
• Offer is valid for a 3 nights’ stay.
• Please advise expected time of arrival and flight details at booking stage so that our Transport Desk can organise the airport pick up for you. You may also send an email to our Transport Desk on firstname.lastname@example.org. Taxi transfer is only one way and for a maximum of three persons.
• For the tours kindly contact Our Transport Desk during your stay to place your bookings.