Grand Hotel Excelsior
Great Siege Road,
Tel: 00356 2125 0520
Fax: 00356 2125 0522
Would you like to experience Malta from a bird’s eye view?
Enjoy the stunning scenery that the Maltese Islands have to offer from the air. This scenic plane trip is an amazing and different way to experience the Maltese Islands from above, on board a SIGHT-SEEING FLIGHTS C172 (single-engined four-seater aircraft).
So if you’re after a special holiday in Malta try out Our Malta Sightseeing Flight Package.
Our Malta Flight Experience includes:
• Accommodation in Our Exclusive Royal Suite
• A 20% off the Bed and Breakfast Rate
• Welcome drink upon arrival
• Daily Buffet Breakfast
• One way airport pick up from the Malta International Airport to the Grand Hotel Excelsior (for a maximum of three persons)
• Two way taxi transfer from the hotel to the Malta International Airport for the flying experience and back to hotel (for a maximum of three persons)
• A 20 minute sightseeing flight for 4 persons
• Use of indoor and outdoor pool and fitness centre
• Complimentary pressing service during your stay
Package starts from €149 per person per night sharing the Royal Suite.
Contact us to find out more…
Terms & Conditions Apply:
• The flight experience is a 20 minutes flight on the SIGHT-SEEING FLIGHTS C172 (single-engined four-seater aircraft)
• Reservation requires full prepayment for the entire stay at time of booking. This special rate is non-refundable and prepayment is charged to your credit card between time of booking and day of arrival.
• Rates and availability are subject to change & must be booked 14 days in advance.
• Offer is valid with a minimum of 3 nights’ stay and for stays till end of 2014.
• Please advise expected time of arrival and flight details at booking stage so that our Transport Desk can organise the airport pick up for you. You may also send an email to our Transport Desk on firstname.lastname@example.org. Taxi transfer is only one way and for a maximum of three persons.
• For the transfers to the Flight Experience at the Malta International Airport and back kindly contact Our Transport Desk during your stay to place your booking.
• Offer is not available on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
• Offer is only valid when 4 persons share the Royal Suite.
For the flight experience:
• Flights only take place if the weather conditions permit and are subject to weather and air traffic control.
• For the flight experience booking is required prior to flight. Kindly provide Our Reservations Department the passengers’ FULL NAMES, PASSPORT/ID CARD NUMBERS AND CONTACT DETAILS IN ORDER TO APPLY FOR A SECURITY PASS.
• You need to present your Passport/ID CARD at the gate to be able to enter the premises.
• Infants between 0 – 2 Years are only free of charge if not occupying a seat.
• No luggage is allowed on board during sightseeing flights. Only handbags and cameras are allowed.