Malta Diving Experience
Why not have an active holiday in Malta and venture underwater? For all travellers wishing to experience the wonderful world of Scuba Diving around the Maltese Islands, the Grand Hotel Excelsior is offering an attractive Malta Diving Package.
Those opting for this offer need not be certified or have any experience in diving. Together with an experienced PADI Instructor the student, minimum age 10 years, will complete an in-depth scuba briefing covering different topics such as Marine Diving Safety and Scuba Diving skills. This is then followed by a Pool dive with underwater skills, where the student will build confidence by performing basic scuba diving skills under the direct supervision of a qualified PADI Instructor. After this first pool dive an Open Water scuba dive will follow where the student will enjoy a shallow scuba dive in the open sea under direct supervision of a qualified PADI Instructor. After this half day course the student will be awarded a PADI certification which will allow them to dive anywhere around the world up to a max of 9-12 metres provided one always dives under the direct supervision of a qualified Instructor.
Enjoy your Malta vacation in the Maltese Islands to the full. Come & have a BUBBLE with us & experience this magical underwater world.
If you would like to try a diving experience during your holiday in Malta, be sure to check out Our Malta Diving Experience which includes:
• Accommodation in a Deluxe Partial Sea View Room with magnificent views of the Marsamxett Harbour.
• Welcome drink upon arrival
• Daily Buffet Breakfast
• A Half Day Diving Course including an in-depth scuba briefing, pool dive with underwater skills, and an open water scuba dive per person including all relevant equipment
• Taxi pick up from the Dive Centre in Sliema to the Grand Hotel Excelsior following the Dive
• Use of indoor and outdoor pool and fitness centre during your stay
• Complimentary pressing service during your stay.
The Malta Diving Experience starts from €94 per person when sharing a Double Deluxe Partial Sea View Room.
For any additional nights please feel free to place a second booking with our Best Available Rate.
Terms & Conditions Apply.
Terms & Conditions:
• Offer is available from 2 January till 20th December 2015.
• The Dive Centre will pick you up from the Grand Hotel Excelsior for your dive. As part of the package you also have a taxi pick-up from Sliema following the dive. Kindly advise Transport Desk your preferred pick up time.
• Please indicate preferred date of diving experience in the comments field of the booking (subject to availability at time of booking).
• A Diving Medical Statement and/or Medical Check-Up must be done prior to commencement of any diving practise where compressed air is being used (Maltese Law). If a medical check up is necessary then the following doctor’s fee apply (EUR 30.00). The doctor’s fee is not included in the package.
• Reservation requires full prepayment for the entire stay at time of booking. This special rate is non-refundable and prepayment is charged to your credit card between time of booking and day of arrival.
• Must be bookable 7 days in advance.
• Rates and availability are subject to change.
• Offer is valid for a 3 nights’ stay.