The Auberge of Aragon is one of the great inns built in Valletta during the 16th century, designed by the legendary Maltese architect Girolamo Cassar. The residences were famous for being one of the places where the Knights of Aragon, Naverre, and Catalonia were visiting.
Moreover, the Auberge d’ Aragon is generally known as the hallmark of a Cassar building, furthermore, it is recorded that the site was purchased in the acts of the Maltese Notary Placido Abela in 1569.
Capacity by layout
Total surface: 53sqm
Door LxH: 2.1m x 1.8m