Holidays should be about exploring new and unknown, perhaps even typical for the country visited. If you plan to visit Valletta have a look at our list of recommendations.
- Enjoy a cup of coffee at Cafe Cordina, Valletta’s oldest cafè
- Explore Valletta’s grid system of streets
- Visit St. John’s Cathedral and admire Caravaggio’s beheading of St. John the Baptist
- Enjoy the view from the Lower Barrakka Gardens
- Visit the open air market outside Valletta on a Sunday Morning
- Visit The Saluting Battery
- Visit the National Museum of Archeology
- Visit Lascaris War Rooms
- Admire The Magesterial Palace & Armoury
- Visit the National Library
- Visit the Malta War Museum in Fort St Elmo
- Attend a concert or play at the Manoel Theatre
If you’re visiting Malta and would like to see some interesting places, please feel free to contact the Concierge Desk at this superior 5 star hotel in Malta and they will advise you on Where to Go and What to Do in Malta during your holidays.
Photo courtesy of viewingmalta.com