Are you in a romantic mood? Have you started planned your Valentine’s Day for your better half?
Many of us work hard to make Valentine’s Day very special for our sweethearts. However, despite our best efforts, certain things can go wrong which may lead to disappointment. By keeping the following points in mind, you can avoid mishaps and enjoy a very special day with your loved one:
1. Make sure that you don’t forget Valentine’s Day!
Write it in your calendar in bold red colour; and few days prior to the Big Day, be sure to input a reminder on your tablet or smart phone.
2. Gentlemen, don’t buy anything for the house, such as appliances. Don’t forget, you are meant to make her feel special!
3. Don’t repeat the previous years’ ideas. Although some of them might have been successful, it does not mean it would feel special again. Since Valentine’s Day is meant to be a special day, try to be creative.
4. Gentlemen, do not give the special lady in your life lingerie unless you are sure of her size and taste. She might take it offence if it’s either too big or too small.
5. Ladies, don’t get a gift for yourself which masquerades as a gift for him. He will most definitely enjoy seeing you in nice new lingerie, however it would be more thoughtful to wrap up something that’s just for him.
6. Don’t have high expectations. Keep in mind that your sweetheart may have had a challenging and demanding day at work. Caring for children and doing house chores are also exhausting. DO go that extra mile but be understanding if your partner is not up to doing something special.
7. Don’t spend too much, especially if you have shared account. Stick to your budget. You don’t
want your Valentine to worry about your financial situation because of one day. In the end, it is the
thought that counts.
8. Don’t ever talk about your ex-partner. Simply DON’T!
9. Don’t give your significant other a card with only a pre-printed message. Make sure to always write a personal message. It will only take few seconds and most likely it will be easy –it is for a loved person and partner. Plus it will add a romantic touch.
10. Gentlemen, don’t cancel plans to watch a football match. You can always record it. If watching a sports game or playing a game on your PlayStation is your routine after work, skipping it on that day and giving her all your attention will make her feel special.
11. Don’t use your computer after dinner; whether it is to catch up with friends online or finish work- It can wait until next day.
So if you’re looking for something special this Valentine’s; whether it’s some spa-time, a nice romantic meal, an overnight stay, or an afternoon tea, the Grand Hotel Excelsior Malta has it all. Contact the Team at this superior 5 star hotel in Malta on email@example.com or on +356 21250520 and they will gladly assist you.