Now is the perfect time to enjoy a spa break in preparation for the winter months ahead. For the month of September our Le Grand Spa Team have prepared a selection of treatments based on ylang ylang.
Our latest addition to the Le Grand Spa is the new outdoor Tiki inspired SPA Villa at the Rotunda Gardens. This Summer experience one of our Le Grand Spa treatments in a unique ambience…
Le Grand Spa has also just launched the new Excelsior Spa Brochure. Please feel free to browse through the Spa Brochure which offers a great selection of spa treatments and massages. Should you wish to try one of these relaxing summer experiences kindly contact our Le Grand Spa Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 21250520 to place your booking.
On your next holiday to Malta try some typical Maltese dishes and delicious sweets…
Here are some traditional Maltese dishes that are worth a try:
- Enjoy Gozo cheeselets
- Try a traditional Maltese dish Fenkata in Mgarr
- Taste the famous Maltese ‘pastizzi’, filled with ricotta or peas
- Another must is to taste freshly made Maltese bread
- Enjoy a bottle of Maltese wine
- Taste bebbux (snails)
- Try Maltese sausage, available from village butchers
- Try one of the Maltese traditional liquors called Bajtra (prickly pear)
- During summer months enjoy delicious local fish called ‘lampuki’
- Have a pint of Cisk – Malta’s local beer.
- Enjoy the delicious ‘mqaret’ the Maltese traditional date filled pastries.
- Refresh yourself with a local soft drink Kinnie
- Try a packet of Twistees a local snack
- Savour ‘hobz biz-zejt’, maltese bread with tomato paste and tuna filling
Photos courtesy of Visit Malta.
The Kitchen Brigade at the Grand Hotel Excelsior Malta aims to excel at all times, making every dining experience a memorable one. If you would like to try a unique dining experience join us at one of our renowned restaurants at this superior five star hotel in Malta.